Call Now for Immediate Assistance
Trusted & Market Proven Maintenance and Technical Support Services
Call Us Now +1-888-424-6777
Geeks World is an independent technical support service provider. We provide technical support and maintenance for desktops, laptops, tablets, network devices and related peripherals. We provide service for all major third party software and hardware brands. Our services are provided through our pool of trained specialists and experts many of whom have been certified by leading technology companies such as Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo, Netgear, HP etc. However, our technical support is not provided in affiliation with any of the brands mentioned on this website. The brand names, trademarks, logos, company names used on this website belong to their respective owners. All brand names, trademarks, logos, company names used on this website are for representation purposes only. We are a full service, one stop solution providing 24x7 maintenance and technical support services for home and small business computers and peripherals. If the product is under warranty, the Brand or Product Vendor may be giving free repair and replacement service. The service we provide are always available in the brand's owner website.Trademark and use of Name is referential and GeeksWorld.co has no affiliation with any brand. GeeksWorld.co is a Global Company based out of Berwyn, PA (USA).
Geeks World Terms & Conditions
All service charges are payable following diagnosis, but in advance of technical support services being rendered. In addition to the service plan charges, any local taxes, such as sales tax etc. may be levied as applicable at the time the customer agrees to engage Geeks World to repair any device.
No service work tied to any support plan shall be undertaken on US National Holidays, Bank Holidays or outside the office hours of Geeks World, unless by prior arrangement and at additional charge to the customer on a "Per Call Basis" at the standard rates currently in effect.
During the period of any service plan the device being serviced will not be relocated (or) transported from the location of the customer. On termination of any service plan Geeks World shall have no obligation or liabilities arising out of this agreement and the customer shall have no right to claim any refund or compensation.
The customer shall, by signing the contract or agreeing to the service, provide the following:
- Full and free access to the computer or other device to provide service thereon.
- A working Broadband internet connection.
Any service plan or maintenance contract shall not cover the replacement of hardware components or parts but will be limited to preventive and diagnostic calls meant for the repair and maintenance of the machine and other USB peripherals connected to the Computer.
Under the customer's service plan or maintenance contract the cost of replacement of parts or components needed for repairs shall be borne by the customer at cost.
Terms of Payment
- All payments will be made following diagnosis but in advance of service, before the technicians start working on the machine.
- All payments once agreed upon are non-refundable and charges will not be reversed after 30 days. Geeks World is in no way responsible for any refund under any circumstances or situation for any reason whatsoever either arising from poor internet connectivity, satellite phone connection or dial up rendering Geeks World incapable of fulfillment of service.
- All prices for Products or Services stated in any quote, estimate or acceptance of order are those current at the time of the customer's inquiry.
- Geeks World may vary any prices or rates, and/or charge any taxes or duties imposed in relation to the Products or Services, at any time by posting the resulting price changes on our website or otherwise giving the customer notice. The customer can contact us and request details of our prices or any price change by phone during working hours or at any time by email.
- The customer can confirm that any quotes or estimates provided by our telephone operators or technicians prior to the provision of Products or Services are non-binding estimates only and that the final price payable by you may vary from such quotes or estimates.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the machine being repaired is entirely the customers, before, during and after service.
- Geeks World is not responsible for issues arising after the machine has been repaired and maintained after the contract expires.
Warranty & Guarantee of Services
- To the extent that it is permitted to do so, we will assign the benefit of any guarantee or warranty covering any defects in services provided by us under an agreement with the provider or supplier of the relevant product.
- If any services are provided by us, they will be carried out with reasonable care and skill and by suitably trained and qualified persons.
- As part of any services, we may provide you with our guidance on software installation and maintenance. You hereby acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining all necessary third party licenses for software or other intellectual property or products, and warranty that you are not in breach of any relevant licenses and that you are compliant with all relevant applicable laws.
- Geeks World service technicians are trained to help, and we guarantee to supply an appropriately trained "Certified Technician" to address customer issues we agree to troubleshoot. However we do not guarantee that we can fix every problem as inevitably some problems cannot be fixed without required action or recommendations being carried out by the customer. In cases where the customer is unwilling to take the action required and in circumstances where other unforeseen issues arise the customer is still liable to pay in full the charges that are incurred for goods and/or services provided by us.
- When Geeks World service technicians provide customer support, there can be no guarantee that the issue will not occur again or that a similar issue may occur with the same manifestations as the issue already addressed.
- Our liability to the customer shall not in any circumstances include any personal or business losses that the customer may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption, or information loss.
- Any advice or recommendations given to the customer by us or our employees regarding application, use or preference of the products and services which is not confirmed in writing by us, is followed or acted upon entirely at the customer's own risk.
- The customer agrees that Geeks World shall not be responsible for the cost of any hardware repairs or any other losses which occur as a consequence of a failure of the customer's goods unless that failure occurs as a direct result of our services.
Our rules of conduct require that the customer have adult representation present throughout each interaction with a Geeks World service technician.
Neither Geeks World nor the customer shall be liable to each other if we cannot perform our obligations under this service engagement or service plan due to any event beyond our control.
- The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term identified in these Terms and Conditions will be governed by US business laws in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The US courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- If Geeks World does not enforce any of our rights under this contract this does not prevent us from exercising these rights in the future.
- This contract and all communications between us and the customer will be conducted in the English language.
All customers agree to the below in addition to our Terms and Conditions as stated above. Geeks World and its Certified Technicians are not prepared to service systems that are found to have illegal software, illegal computer files or any data material that infringes copyright law or any other laws in the US. We are responsible for reporting any illegal activities to the authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Out of Scope Services
Hardware failure/Dead Devices, Power failure, ISP (Internet Service Provider) issues.
- Setup & Installation
- Diagnosis & Repair
- PC Optimization
Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved.